Everyone dreams of long flowing hair, but Mother Nature has had the solution up her sleeve for ages. Here is one of the formulas for a natural gentle shampoo with Hair Growth properties.
- Castille Soap (Liquid) – 1/2 cup
- Vitamin E Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Rosemary Essential Oil – 20 drops
- Lavender Essential Oil – 6 drops
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 8 drops
- Orange Essential Oil – 3 drops
- Place the Vitamin Oil into a container or the bottle you will be using for your shampoo.
- Carefully add the Essential Oils one at a time.
- Pour in the castille soap – it is important to see whether your shampoo might need a bit of distilled water or not, if your castille soap is the right consistency then use as is, if its a bit thick then add a little bit of distilled water till it reaches the right consistency.
- Shake gently until you don’t see any oil pockets and everything is thoroughly mixed.
This should make roughly between 550ml – 650ml so make sure you have a big enough bottle.
Use as a regular shampoo then rinse off using cold water.
Store out of direct sunlight at room temperature.
Castille soap shampoo does NOT foam like commercially bought shampoo, in fact it barely foams at all. This is an all natural shampoo that takes some getting used to. In the beginning your hair might feel unwashed as it is stripped of commercial chemicals. Give it time – the natural benefits will shine through.
If its difficult to use, try mixing it into your normal shampoo and increase the natural shampoo and decrease the commercial one over time.