Orange Essential Oil, most commonly referred to as Sweet Orange Essential Oil, is derived from the fruits of the Citrus sinensis botanical. Conversely, Bitter Orange Essential Oil is derived from the fruits of the Citrus aurantium botanical.
A pale yellow essential oil with a warm, rich sweet-balsamic fragrance and a sedating effect on the nervous system.
Helps to calm the mind and is well known as an ingredient of incense. It was one of the most treasured substances in the Ancient World.
- A soothing and balancing oil that is emotionally comforting.
- Particularly beneficial in skincare preparations e,g, Ageing skin and wrinkles
- Also beneficial in treating scars & stretch marks
- Nervous tension and stress related conditions
- Helps with asthma
- Controls High blood pressure
- Good in treating Insomnia & nervous tension
- Helps with Brittle Nails
- Treats Warts
- Insect bites
- Stretch Marks
- Diffue for overall body support
- Powerful Skin beautifier
- Bath Oils
- Massage and Skin Oils
- Vaporisation in diffusers
- Skin creams and lotions
Blends well with all woodsy, citrus, and floral scents
- ylang ylang
The scent alleviates anxiety, stress and tension. Use for calming, soothing and relaxation.
Can also assist in the treatment of insomnia due to its calming effects.
It is part of the Herbaceous-floral perfume group, and is considered to be a Middle to top fragrance note.
A gentle oil that can be used sparingly in child friendly blends and during pregnancy (please check with your doctor before using any oil during pregnancy).