- 120 g Clear, Unscented Glycerine Soap
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Soap
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Glycerine
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Fragrance Oil
- 2 Drops Red Food Color
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Melt soap in small pan over low heat or in a glass cup in the microwave.
- Add Liquid Soap and glycerine and stir gently but well.
- Add fragrance, color and cinnamon.
- Stir and let stand a couple minutes, just enough to start to thicken so when you stir again the cinnamon will be more evenly distributed.
- Pour into molds.
- Allow to set completely (in or out of freezer).
- Wrap in plastic wrap or use cellophane candy bags.
PLEASE NOTE: Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy. It does not provide a cure for diseases, rashes or illnesses, but it can support conventional treatment of various conditions.
We are not medical doctors and if you are currently on any sort of medication or treatment prescribed by your medical practitioner, please check with them first before attempting any of the therapies or treatments suggested in this course.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please check with your medical practitioner before using any of the essential oil blends suggested here, as some are not suitable to be used during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
The suggestions and remedies on this website are recommended with adults in mind and may not be suitable for young children as their senses, and skins are very sensitive and can cause allergic reactions.