- Glycerine Soap and/or Castille Soap Flakes – 450g
- Essential Oils of choice – 7.5ml
- Purified Water – 250ml
- Herbal Tea or Hydrosol – 125ml
- Melt glycerine in double boiler herbal infusion or hydrosol.
- Let cool slightly…it needs to be pour able.
- Add essential oil.
- Stir well.
- Pour into moulds or saran wrap-lined box.
- Let harden, cut into bars. Smooth rough spots with a knife.
- You can use this basic recipe to make all sorts of different variants.
Depending on how large the bars are will depend on how many you will manage to make with this recipe.
PLEASE NOTE: Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy. It does not provide a cure for diseases, rashes or illnesses, but it can support conventional treatment of various conditions.
We are not medical doctors and if you are currently on any sort of medication or treatment prescribed by your medical practitioner, please check with them first before attempting any of the therapies or treatments suggested in this course.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please check with your medical practitioner before using any of the essential oil blends suggested here, as some are not suitable to be used during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
The suggestions and remedies on this website are recommended with adults in mind and may not be suitable for young children as their senses, and skins are very sensitive and can cause allergic reactions.