Many men sport trendy beards in this modern age, however the hair on their faces needs just as much nourishment as the hair on their heads. This is a prefect recipe for a beard oil that not only smells good but is beneficial for their beards
15ml Jojoba Oil
15ml Sweet Almond Oil
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil (Liquid)
3-4 drops Cedarwood Oil
3-4 drops Sandalwood Oil
Small bottle with an eye dropper cap
- In your bottle, add the jojoba oil.
- Next add the sweet almond oil and the liquid coconut oil.
- Then, add the Cedarwood and Sandalwood essential oils.
- Place the cap on tightly and shake well.
- Using your hands or eyedropper, apply a few drops and massage into the beard.
- Brush the beard for the finishing touch.