What you need:
- Roll-On Base
- Fragrance Concentrate of your choice
- Roll-on Containers
- Glass/Plastic Beakers
- Electronic Scale or measuring cups and spoons
- 1% Fragrance
- 15% Compound
- 84% Roll-on Base
Instructions – follow carefully:
- Work out how much Fragrance, Compound and Roll-on Base you require.
- If possible measure each one separately.
- NB: Mix fragrance with compound base first.
- Then add fragrance mix pre-measured Roll-on base.
- Mix well.
- Pour into containers.
- Label and Sell to appreciating customers.
PLEASE NOTE: Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy. It does not provide a cure for diseases, rashes or illnesses, but it can support conventional treatment of various conditions.
We are not medical doctors and if you are currently on any sort of medication or treatment prescribed by your medical practitioner, please check with them first before attempting any of the therapies or treatments suggested in this course.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please check with your medical practitioner before using any of the essential oil blends suggested here, as some are not suitable to be used during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
The suggestions and remedies on this website are recommended with adults in mind and may not be suitable for young children as their senses, and skins are very sensitive and can cause allergic reactions.