Use no more than 15 drops of essential oils to 30 ml of carrier (bubble bath)!
(12 drops being very safe.)
- Soap Flakes or Grated Soap – 2 cups
- Water- 3,8 Litres
- Glycerin -1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Shampoo or Liquid Dish Soap – 2 cups
- Essential Oil of Choice
- Mix the soap flakes, water, and 2 tbsp glycerine in a pot over low heat, stirring occasionally until the soap has dissolved. (Store this liquid soap in a covered container, used as an all-purpose soap or hand soap.)
- In a bowl, add 2 cups of this mixture to the rest of the glycerine, shampoo and essential oil.
- Pour into a one-litre container.
- Store covered at room temperature.
When you’re ready to bathe, add about one cup to your tub as it’s filling.