- 1 teaspoon grated cocoa butter
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 1/2 teaspoon beeswax granules or grated beeswax
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- If the cocoa butter is solid (as it tends to be), you can grate it first using a fine grater.
- Heat together the cocoa butter, coconut oil, almond oil and beeswax in a double boiler until melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the aloe vera gel.
- Whisk everything together.
- Pour the mixture into a small, sterilized container, and allow to cool completely.
PLEASE NOTE: Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy. It does not provide a cure for diseases, rashes or illnesses, but it can support conventional treatment of various conditions.
We are not medical doctors and if you are currently on any sort of medication or treatment prescribed by your medical practitioner, please check with them first before attempting any of the therapies or treatments suggested in this course.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please check with your medical practitioner before using any of the essential oil blends suggested here, as some are not suitable to be used during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
The suggestions and remedies on this website are recommended with adults in mind and may not be suitable for young children as their senses, and skins are very sensitive and can cause allergic reactions.