- Kelp Powder – 3 tbsp
- Oatmeal – 3 tbsp
- Orange Peel, grated – 3 tbsp
- Sea Salt – 3 tbsp
- Sunflower Seeds, ground (optional) – 3 tbsp
- Grapefruit – 3 drops
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Save Sweet Almond Oil for later.
- Mix all dried ingredients and Grapefruit essential oil in a jar.
- Keep jar sealed until use.
- Blend with almond oil to a desirable consistency just before using.
- Alternatively omit the Almond Oil and just use as is.
PLEASE NOTE: Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy. It does not provide a cure for diseases, rashes or illnesses, but it can support conventional treatment of various conditions.
We are not medical doctors and if you are currently on any sort of medication or treatment prescribed by your medical practitioner, please check with them first before attempting any of the therapies or treatments suggested in this course.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please check with your medical practitioner before using any of the essential oil blends suggested here, as some are not suitable to be used during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
The suggestions and remedies on this website are recommended with adults in mind and may not be suitable for young children as their senses, and skins are very sensitive and can cause allergic reactions.