Walnut Oil contains essential fatty acids that is important for maintaining beautiful and healthy skin.
This rich cream can be massaged into your hands if they are dry. You can look for walnut oil in the cooking section of most stores. Make sure its organic and unscented.
- 2 Tablespoons grated beeswax
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons rosewater
- Mix together the beeswax and oils in a heat resistant container.
- Heat in the microwave or over heated water until everything is melted.
- Stir in the rosewater and pour into a clean jar.
- Stir occasionally while the cream cools to make sure that the water and oils stay blended.